1. Payment are accepted for goods sold, shipping fees and any added services or goods .
We offer the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Cash on Delivery (COD)
1. Why might my credit card might be refused?
Your credit card might be refused for any of the following reasons:
o The card may have expired. Check expiry date.
o You may have reached your credit limit.
o You may have entered some information incorrectly.
o Error with the network
o Or the card has been filtered as fraud.
• Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
Yes, the data is encrypted. After verifying the card, Payfort will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
• Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
• To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that you are a Platform registered .
• To request that we rectify the personal data that we hold. Please bear in mind that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you may also access the relevant personal data section of your online account to change or update your personal data. please take into account that, on making your personal data available to us through any procedure, you guarantee that they are true and correct and you are responsible to notify to us for any change or modification of your data. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person responsible for the Platform or to any third party by reporting erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information you registered. Please remember that, as a general rule, you must provide us only with your own data, not with those of third parties, .
• To request that we delete your personal data so that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them
• You Can request that we cancel processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data.
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
• Egypt is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
• We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP.